In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11th governing Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), the following legal aspects are made public:
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
|Owner of the Website:||ESB SISTEMAS ESPAÑA S.A – CIF B96333661 – ESB SISTEMAS ESPAÑA S.A|
|Address:||CALLE COETERS 9 NAVE 5 PARQUE EMPRESARIAL TACTICA. 46980, PATERNA (Valencia), España|
|Contact:||Tel. 961340797 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Commercial register or administrative authorisation:||REGISTRO MERCANTIL DE VALENCIA TOMO 4997 LIBRO 2305 SECCIÓN GENERAL FOLIO 196 HOJA V- 37031 INSCRIPCIÓN 1|
|Activity:||Manufacture of electronic components.|
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The web portal http://www.esbsistemascom/en/home/ has the purpose of providing the general public with information on the activities this organisation carries out and the products and services it provides for the development of their activity.
The use of any of the features of the Website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions detailed here, without prejudice of any specific conditions which could apply to any of the specific services offered via the Website.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to make modifications and updates to the information contained within the Website or its configuration and presentation at any time and with no need for prior notice.
In order to keep the information published on the Web portal up to date, the contents of the site may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added to at any time, hence it is advisable to check its validity or accuracy with the official sources.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the Website, as well as the logos, brands and other distinguishing signs that appear on the site, are the property of ESB SISTEMAS ESPAÑA S.A, ESB SISTEMAS ESPAÑA S.A or their collaborators and they are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained on the Website are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the Website expressly forbids “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that may alter the design, original configuration or contents of our Website.
Use of the contents must respect their individual licencing. Thus, the use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or comparable activity is completely forbidden unless the owner of the ESB SISTEMAS ESPAÑA S.A Website has given express authorisation in advance.
Total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website is only permitted if and when each and every one of the following conditions are met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the Website is clearly named as the source and origin of the contents, documents or graphics.
- The purpose and objective of the use is compatible with the purposes of the Website and/or the Website owner’s activities.
- The intent of use is not commercial. Distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling are expressly forbidden
Any other use must be reported to, and expressly authorised in advance by, the owner of the Website.
Regarding citing of products and services from third parties, the owner of the Website recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of their owners, and the mere mention or appearance on the Website does not imply the existence of any rights over or responsibility for them, nor any support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the Website declares their respect for third parties’ intellectual and industrial property rights; therefore, if you believe that our Website could be violating your rights, we encourage you to contact the owner of the Website.
The owner of the Website does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the Web and its contents, nor that it is up to date, although the owner of the Website will do their utmost to avoid or correct errors and to update the contents.
Both the access to the Website and the use that may be made of the information contained within it are the exclusive responsibility of the user.
The owner of the Website assumes no responsibility for the information or contents stored in any medium including, but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social media sites or any others that allow third parties to independently publish contents on the http://www.esbsistemas.com/en/home/ Website.
Notwithstanding, and in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the Website places themselves at the disposal of all the users, authorities and security forces, and will actively collaborate in the removal or blocking where appropriate of all contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third parties’ rights or morality and public order. If a user considers any of the contents of the Website to fall within this category, we urge them to contact the owner of the Website.
The owner of the Website takes no responsibility for replies that could be made through any of the different email addresses that appear on the Website, therefore they may not be considered to be legally binding under any circumstances.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained within our Website may direct users to third party Web contents. The aim of these links is purely to facilitate the search for resources that may be of interest to you via the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the Website owner, nor do they carry out checks of the contents and, therefore, the Website owner assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively of an informative nature and in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the Website and the people or organisations that own the aforementioned contents or owners of other sites where they appear. Nor does the owner of the Website take responsibility for the functioning of the linked page or any possible harm which may derive from accessing or using them.
Links to the Website http://www.esbsistemas.com/en/home/ must respect the following conditions:
- The creation of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of ESB SISTEMAS ESPAÑA S.A of the page that creates the link.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is created will not contain information with content which is illicit, discriminatory, contrary to the commonly accepted principals of ethics or breaches public order, nor will it contain contents that go against any third-party rights.
- The owners of the Website will be able to request that a link to their Web be removed, with no need to cite any reasons. In that case, the page that has created the link must immediately proceed to remove it as soon as they are notified by the owner of the Website.
- They take no responsibility for in any way, nor do they guarantee, the clarity, exactitude, reliability, correctness or morality of the contents or services the creator of the hyperlink may offer. The user takes exclusive responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from accessing the hyperlink Website.
- The Web page on which the hyperlink is created will not be able to contain any brand, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinguishing signs belonging to the owner of the Website except those which form part of the hyperlink itself.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict in the interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter relating to the services of the present Portal, will be Spanish law.
For resolution of any conflict which may arise from a visit to the Website or use of the services which may be offered on it, the owner of the Website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of the domicile of the User, as long as this falls within Spanish territory and they act in the capacity of a consumer. Otherwise, they will submit to the judges and courts of the city of Valencia, Spain.